Booking Terms & Conditions Viva Goes Virtual
In the event that you are unable to attend The VIVA event the following cancellation fees/conditions apply:
– Cancellation within 45 days of event = no refund
– Cancellation within 45-60 days of event = 50% of fee paid transferred to the next VIVA event
– Cancellation within 60 days or more of event = 50% refund of fee paid
• You may transfer your ticket to someone else by sending an email with details of that person to email@example.com (subject to a 10% administration charge)
• The organizers of the events cannot be held responsible for any associated costs
• In the unlikely event of unforeseen circumstances requiring the organizers to cancel the event you will be given as much notice as possible and either a free transfer to another event date or a full refund of fees paid. If the time, date and details of the event are changed subsequent to your booking, you will be notified and given the option to cancel your booking. The organizers shall not be liable for any additional loss or damage resulting from such cancellation or changes.
Training Agreement & Release:
• I confirm that I participate in The VIVA event of my own free will and that I take full responsibility for my own well-being at all times.
• I confirm that I am in full good health and that I am fit to participate in this event.
• I understand that if I am currently undergoing any form of treatment from a physician, psychiatrist or psychologist which may affect my event experience that it is my responsibility to inform said persons and obtain their agreement that I am fit to participate in The VIVA Event.
The VIVA Event will be recorded. By attending the event you agree to the following:
• I acknowledge that any recording or written material used as part of the training with Principled Wellbeing or that Principled Wellbeing wish to produce as a result of The VIVA Event, remains sole and exclusive property of Principled Wellbeing (including Intellectual Property Rights) and may not be used by me without obtaining prior written permission.
• Principled Wellbeing reserves the right to record The VIVA Event in any media they choose and for those recordings to remain their property which they can then dispose of as they see fit, with full regard to existing laws and publishing regulations.