Booking Terms & Conditions
In the event that you are unable to attend the trainings/retreats the following cancellation fees/conditions apply:
- You may transfer your event ticket to someone else at any time by sending an email with details of that person to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject to a 10% administration charge)
- Cancellation within 90 days of event = no refund
- Cancellation more than 90 days of event = 50% refund of fee paid
- The organizers of the events cannot be held responsible for any associated costs, including travel and accommodation
In the unlikely event of unforeseen circumstances requiring the organizers to cancel the event you will be given as much notice as possible and a free transfer to another event date.
If the organizers are required to cancel the event due to government mandates, whether national or international, you will be given as much notice as possible and a free transfer to another event date.
If the time, date and details of the event are changed subsequent to your booking, you will be notified and given the option to cancel your booking. The organizers shall not be liable for any additional loss or damage resulting from such cancellation or changes.
Training Agreement & Release:
• I confirm that I participate in The VIVA Event of my own free will and that I take full responsibility for my own well-being at all times.
• I confirm that I am in full good health and that I am fit to participate in this event.
• I understand that if I am currently undergoing any form of treatment from a physician, psychiatrist or psychologist which may affect my event experience that it is my responsibility to inform said persons and obtain their agreement that I am fit to participate in The VIVA Event.
The VIVA Event will most likely be filmed. By attending the event you agree to the following:
• I acknowledge that any recording or written material used as part of the training with Susan Pankiewicz or that Susan Pankiewicz wishes to produce as a result of The VIVA Event, remains sole and exclusive property of Susan Pankiewicz (including Intellectual Property Rights) and may not be used by me without obtaining prior written permission.
• Susan Pankiewicz reserves the right to record The VIVA Event in any media they choose and for those recordings to remain their property which they can then dispose of as they see fit, with full regard to existing laws and publishing regulations.